Steven H. Mosenson, Town Justice
The Roseboom Town Court has jurisdiction to hear a broad range of matters occurring in the Town of Roseboom, including vehicle and traffic offenses, small claims and civil matters seeking judgments up to $3,000, landlord / tenant matters including evictions, local code violations, criminal violations and misdemeanor offenses.
- Mailing Address: 126 County Highway 50
Cherry Valley, NY 13320
- Telephone / Fax: 607-264-8091
- First Wednesday of each month: 3:00 pm -6:00 pm
- Third Thursday of each month: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Court is not held on State and federal holidays.
· There is no clerk at this Court. Filings can be left in the Court’s mailbox.
· SKYPE AND CONFERENCE CALL appearances are permitted. Please contact the Court to schedule a video conference or conference call.
· The Town Justice cannot give legal advice.
· Messages can be left on the Court’s telephone answering machine, and emails will be received, but the Town Justice cannot discuss Court matters outside of Court sessions and without all parties being present.
· The Town Justice will only reply to emails to provide scheduling information, with copies to all parties. The Justice will disregard all substantive, case-related material other than scheduling matters left on the answering machine or written in an email.
· Payments can be made by cash, certified checks or money orders. The Court cannot accept personal checks. Credit card payments can be made at www.paycourtonline.com , or call 1.844.400.8880.
· Parties are urged to consult an attorney for assistance, or to review do-it-yourself information at https://www.nycourts.gov/courthelp/